If you aren’t a blogger, you probably don’t know what the Liebster award is. Essentially it’s a chain letter that flows around the blogosphere masking itself as an award. You answer questions if you are tagged, and then ask questions and tag other bloggers. Here is a link explaining more thoroughly. I’ve avoided taking part for the last two years , while sitting at my laptop rolling my eyes. It has since occurred to me that this “chain letter” is an excellent way to promote other bloggers. Why not? I’ll tag em and bag em, and if they would like to take part they can! I will do this on one condition only though. I will only refer to it as the “Super Fun Time Excellent Good Nice Blogger Fancy Person” Award. So there.
First let me address the questions that were asked of me:
1. What is your favourite thing in your entire makeup collection?
Would you ask a mother which of her children she loved the most? NO.
2. What is your go to makeup routine?
I like to apply it on my face. In gentle circular motions.
3. Do you contour?
Ohhhhh guuuuurl. Wouldn’t you like to knoooow?
4. What is your favourite colour to wear?
5. How do you prefer to accessorize everyday?
Pffft. I don’t even wear my wedding ring (Disclaimer: I love my husband, and my marriage. It’s a long story)
6. Do you do your makeup differently if you wear glasses?
7. What is your favourite way to style your hair?
I prefer when I am not required to style it and I can throw it in a bun so I can accessorize it with my sweatpants.
8. Do you have any nightly beauty routines?
Cream of Newts Breath, and necromancy rituals.
9. What is the most important thing for you in your makeup routine?
To be able to wash it off.
10. What is your favourite part about doing makeup/hair/beauty?
11. Have you ever thought about making a YouTube channel?
I’m a 31 year old Canadian woman who doesn’t like Starbucks. The YouTube doesn’t accept our kind.
YASSSS. So here are my questions for the people I tagged!
1. Where is it?
2. Can you please hand it to me?
3. What is your favorite sandwich topping?
4. Did you think Seanson 3 of ‘Heroes’ was terrible or horrifyingly awful?
5. Why am I so sexually attracted to Jeff Goldblum?
6. Why do flammable and inflammable mean the same thing?
7. Would you rather sweat mayo or have to poop a softball?
8. Why do you think you deserve the Super Fun Time Excellent Good Nice Blogger Fancy Person award?
9. Do you know where I left my keys?
Have you made it this far? Are you still reading? WOW! Here is the list of the people I have so generously tagged to answer my stupid questions. Click below to see how they answered!
Sophistically Styled (I’ve created a Liebster paradox)
Dancing in Dior
Manchester Flick Chick
If you want to be filled in on everything Alkeme Beauty is up to find me on-